K Beauty Tips: How To Treat MiliaPosted on 30/08/2019
Have you ever had these tiny, white bumps appear on your face that just don’t seem to go away? Have you tried popping or picking at them, mistaking them for whiteheads… but nothing happens? These bumps may look like whiteheads but they aren’t. They’re tiny, painless cysts that occur due to keratin being trapped under your skin; called Milia. They take forever to disappear, especially without treatment. We’re here to let you know that if you have milia, you don’t need to feel discouraged. With treatment, milia subsides quicker! Follow what to do in our How To Treat Milia Guide below! We also include recommendations for treating milia with Korean skincare.
Note: We recommend only gentle treatments for milia, particularly as they usually appear on more delicate parts of the face e.g. around the eyes.
Related article: Ultimate Guide On Exfoliation.
Shop This How To Treat Milia Guide
We encourage treating milia with Korean skincare using the recommendations below:
- COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
- Neogen Bio Peel Gauze
- COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid
- Jumiso Yes I Am Toner AHA 5%
- Neogen Real Cica Pad
Have you experienced Milia before? What products have you previously used, or are going to use next time it appears? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Layering Products: When To Apply Sunscreen? Posted on 19/10/2020
- Let’s Face Facts: Top 5 Skincare Mistakes Posted on 13/10/2020
- Types Of Acne Scars – The Doors To Understanding Yourself Posted on 01/09/2020
- How To Treat Pigmentation With Korean Skincare Posted on 23/07/2020
- 7 Practical Steps To Nurture Your Self Love Posted on 23/09/2020
- Korean Beauty Tips: Purging or Acne Breakout? Posted on 18/08/2020
- Benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine [Natural Herbs] for Acne Prone Skin Posted on 09/11/2020
- Why Using A Korean Eye Cream Is More Important Than Ever Posted on 15/06/2020