K Beauty Tips: How To Treat MiliaPosted on 30/08/2019
Have you ever had these tiny, white bumps appear on your face that just don’t seem to go away? Have you tried popping or picking at them, mistaking them for whiteheads… but nothing happens? These bumps may look like whiteheads but they aren’t. They’re tiny, painless cysts that occur due to keratin being trapped under your skin; called Milia. They take forever to disappear, especially without treatment. We’re here to let you know that if you have milia, you don’t need to feel discouraged. With treatment, milia subsides quicker! Follow what to do in our How To Treat Milia Guide below! We also include recommendations for treating milia with Korean skincare.
Note: We recommend only gentle treatments for milia, particularly as they usually appear on more delicate parts of the face e.g. around the eyes.
Related article: Ultimate Guide On Exfoliation.
Shop This How To Treat Milia Guide
We encourage treating milia with Korean skincare using the recommendations below:
- COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
- Neogen Bio Peel Gauze
- COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid
- Jumiso Yes I Am Toner AHA 5%
- Neogen Real Cica Pad
Have you experienced Milia before? What products have you previously used, or are going to use next time it appears? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Tired Skin? Try These Korean Beauty Secrets Posted on 23/04/2020
- How To Boost Skin Collagen Naturally Without Fillers Posted on 25/03/2020
- 10 Tips For Self Isolation With Korean Beauty Posted on 03/04/2020
- Why Using A Korean Eye Cream Is More Important Than Ever Posted on 15/06/2020
- Let’s Face Facts: Reasons behind Stinging Skin Posted on 15/05/2020
- When Should You Start Using Anti-aging Skincare Products? Posted on 16/03/2020
- Simple Korean Skincare For Men Posted on 09/06/2020
- Boost Skin Immunity With Korean Beauty Posted on 30/04/2020