K Beauty Tips: How To Skin Care In-FlightPosted on 25/10/2019
One of the best things to do in life is to travel. Seeing the world, experiencing new cultures, meeting new people and of course, eating all the FOOD. But, one thing that may be the least exciting part of travelling is the flight. Cabin air is cold and lacks humidity. On long haul flights, this leads to static hair and skin dehydration, particularly felt in your face, lips and eyes. Not to mention, the dark circles under your eyes as well as dullness in your complexion due to not getting enough sleep onboard. Let’s just say, it’s hard to disembark from a plane looking, and feeling, refreshed. In-flight dehydration is your skin’s worst enemy. So, what can we do to make your flight experience a little more comfortable? We’re sharing with you our top 5 Korean beauty tips on How To Skin Care In-Flight!
We were also recently mentioned in an article in Traveller.com.au. Check it out and learn some more tips on How To Look Great After A Long Haul Flight.
Travelling to a country with a different climate will also affect on your skin. Use these products and tips whilst on your trip and not only will you land with a glow, but also have radiant skin for the duration of your travel!
Shop This How To Skin Care In-Flight Guide
Below are some Korean beauty products that we highly recommend when travelling:
- KLAIRS Supple Preparation Facial Toner (available in 30ml)
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (available in mini size)
- Pyunkang Yul Mist Toner (travel friendly size, 100ml)
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (available in mini size)
- Son & Park Beauty Water (travel friendly size, 60ml)
- Wide range of sheet masks are available here
Have you tried any of these tips when flying? Or do you have your own in-flight skin care routine? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Boost Skin Immunity With Korean Beauty Posted on 30/04/2020
- How To Boost Skin Collagen Naturally Without Fillers Posted on 25/03/2020
- Let’s Face Facts: Reasons behind Stinging Skin Posted on 15/05/2020
- Tired Skin? Try These Korean Beauty Secrets Posted on 23/04/2020
- How To Treat Pigmentation With Korean Skincare Posted on 23/07/2020
- Simple Korean Skincare For Men Posted on 09/06/2020
- 10 Tips For Self Isolation With Korean Beauty Posted on 03/04/2020
- Why Using A Korean Eye Cream Is More Important Than Ever Posted on 15/06/2020