K Beauty Tips: How To Sheet Mask 101Posted on 04/11/2019
What better way to step into the world of Korean beauty than to start sheet masking! Sheet masks are the most affordable (and possibly the most enjoyable) Korean skin care product to use. It only costs you a few dollars to give your skin a boost of moisture and to give yourself some Me Time. Each sheet mask will have its own skin benefits from the active ingredients it contains but the main universal benefit is that all sheet masks will refresh your skin with hydration. This is key to reducing excess sebum, revitalising your complexion, minimising wrinkles as well as achieving a dewy glow. Basically, sheet masking helps keep your skin clear, bouncy and youthful! You can sheet mask occasionally (before a big event for smooth, plump skin prior to makeup application), a few times a week, or daily! If you haven’t given this a go yet, we highly recommend you try it. Don’t know what to do? You will now because below is our Korean Beauty How To Sheet Mask 101 Guide!
Related article: Best Korean Beauty Sheet Masks For Every Skin Type!
Shop This How To Sheet Mask Guide
Check out some of our favourite Korean beauty sheet masks:
- KLAIRS Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask
- Dr Jart+ Ceramidin Facial Mask
- Pyunkang Yul 3 Step Mask Pack
- Papa Recipe Bombee Rose Gold Honey Mask
- A’pieu Banana Milk Sheet Mask
- Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Collagen
Have you tried sheet masking before? What are your favourite masks to use? Tell us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- How To Boost Skin Collagen Naturally Without Fillers Posted on 25/03/2020
- K Beauty Tips: 5 Ways To Self Care Posted on 12/02/2020
- The Difference Between Serums, Essences And Ampoule Posted on 17/02/2020
- Dry Skin Or Dehydrated Skin? Understanding The Difference Posted on 25/02/2020
- K Beauty Tips: How To Cool Down Your Skin Posted on 16/01/2020
- How Pollution Affects Skin Posted on 03/03/2020
- 10 Tips For Self Isolation With Korean Beauty Posted on 03/04/2020
- When Should You Start Using Anti-aging Skincare Products? Posted on 16/03/2020