K Beauty Tips: How To Sheet Mask 101Posted on 04/11/2019
What better way to step into the world of Korean beauty than to start sheet masking! Sheet masks are the most affordable (and possibly the most enjoyable) Korean skin care product to use. It only costs you a few dollars to give your skin a boost of moisture and to give yourself some Me Time. Each sheet mask will have its own skin benefits from the active ingredients it contains but the main universal benefit is that all sheet masks will refresh your skin with hydration. This is key to reducing excess sebum, revitalising your complexion, minimising wrinkles as well as achieving a dewy glow. Basically, sheet masking helps keep your skin clear, bouncy and youthful! You can sheet mask occasionally (before a big event for smooth, plump skin prior to makeup application), a few times a week, or daily! If you haven’t given this a go yet, we highly recommend you try it. Don’t know what to do? You will now because below is our Korean Beauty How To Sheet Mask 101 Guide!
Related article: Best Korean Beauty Sheet Masks For Every Skin Type!
Shop This How To Sheet Mask Guide
Check out some of our favourite Korean beauty sheet masks:
- KLAIRS Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask
- Dr Jart+ Ceramidin Facial Mask
- Pyunkang Yul 3 Step Mask Pack
- Papa Recipe Bombee Rose Gold Honey Mask
- A’pieu Banana Milk Sheet Mask
- Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Collagen
Have you tried sheet masking before? What are your favourite masks to use? Tell us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Layering Products: When To Apply Sunscreen? Posted on 19/10/2020
- Types Of Acne Scars – The Doors To Understanding Yourself Posted on 01/09/2020
- Korean Beauty Tips: Purging or Acne Breakout? Posted on 18/08/2020
- 7 Practical Steps To Nurture Your Self Love Posted on 23/09/2020
- How To Treat Pigmentation With Korean Skincare Posted on 23/07/2020
- Why Using A Korean Eye Cream Is More Important Than Ever Posted on 15/06/2020
- Let’s Face Facts: Top 5 Skincare Mistakes Posted on 13/10/2020
- Benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine [Natural Herbs] for Acne Prone Skin Posted on 09/11/2020