K Beauty Tips: How To Improve WrinklesPosted on 13/03/2019
Just because ageing and wrinkles are inevitable, doesn’t mean you have to look your age!
At some stage in your life, you will notice those fine lines, wrinkles and less elastic skin. Additionally, environmental factors (e.g. UV rays & lifestyle habits) damage your skin barrier and cause premature ageing! The best way to prevent premature ageing as well as to slow down the natural ageing process is to be proactive; starting from as early as your late teens / early 20s. However, sooner or later that wrinkle or two will eventually appear. When that happens, you’ll want to do your best to minimise those lines and keep your skin plump. If you’ve already seen those wrinkles lingering around for a while, it’s still not too late! There are plenty of ways you can reduce the appearance of your current fine lines. We’ve put together a simple How To Improve Wrinkles Guide so you jump right into turning back time and restoring your skin’s youthfulness.
Related: Skin Care Habits For Your 20s & 30s.
Shop This How To Improve Wrinkles Guide
Get started on minimising fine lines and preventing further wrinkles, using Korean skincare products:
What are your favourite skincare products to use to prevent or improve wrinkles? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- The Buzz Around ‘Bee-Tox’: Bee Venom Skincare Posted on 31/07/2019
- Korean Beauty 101: A Beginners Guide Posted on 09/08/2019
- 10 Step Korean Skin Care Routine Guide Posted on 03/07/2019
- K Beauty Tips: How To Use AHA/BHA In Your Skincare Routine Posted on 01/07/2019
- Korean Beauty Breakdown: Toner vs. Essence Posted on 20/05/2019
- Let’s Face Facts: Cleansing Oils Are Good For You! Posted on 25/06/2019
- K Beauty Tips: Korean Skincare Routine (Day & Night) Posted on 17/06/2019
- K Beauty Tips: How To Face Map Posted on 08/08/2019