K Beauty Tips: How To Improve WrinklesPosted on 13/03/2019
Just because ageing and wrinkles are inevitable, doesn’t mean you have to look your age!
At some stage in your life, you will notice those fine lines, wrinkles and less elastic skin. Additionally, environmental factors (e.g. UV rays & lifestyle habits) damage your skin barrier and cause premature ageing! The best way to prevent premature ageing as well as to slow down the natural ageing process is to be proactive; starting from as early as your late teens / early 20s. However, sooner or later that wrinkle or two will eventually appear. When that happens, you’ll want to do your best to minimise those lines and keep your skin plump. If you’ve already seen those wrinkles lingering around for a while, it’s still not too late! There are plenty of ways you can reduce the appearance of your current fine lines. We’ve put together a simple How To Improve Wrinkles Guide so you jump right into turning back time and restoring your skin’s youthfulness.
Related: Skin Care Habits For Your 20s & 30s.
Shop This How To Improve Wrinkles Guide
Get started on minimising fine lines and preventing further wrinkles, using Korean skincare products:
What are your favourite skincare products to use to prevent or improve wrinkles? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Let’s Face Facts: Reasons behind Stinging Skin Posted on 15/05/2020
- When Should You Start Using Anti-aging Skincare Products? Posted on 16/03/2020
- Dry Skin Or Dehydrated Skin? Understanding The Difference Posted on 25/02/2020
- Tired Skin? Try These Korean Beauty Secrets Posted on 23/04/2020
- How Pollution Affects Skin Posted on 03/03/2020
- Boost Skin Immunity With Korean Beauty Posted on 30/04/2020
- 10 Tips For Self Isolation With Korean Beauty Posted on 03/04/2020
- How To Boost Skin Collagen Naturally Without Fillers Posted on 25/03/2020