K Beauty Tips: How To Cool Down Your SkinPosted on 16/01/2020
Your skin can become hot for various reasons such as prolonged sun exposure, body temperature, allergies or irritations as well as the weather. When your skin is hot, it can lead to other skin concerns. These include redness, build up of dirt and sweat inside your pores (leading to larger pores), acne, wrinkles, puffiness and more. It’s also uncomfortable! But there are a few different ways you can regulate your skin temperature and reduce the chances of those additional concerns popping up. In our guide below, find out How To Cool Down Your Skin in 6 different ways!
Related article: Best Korean Beauty Products For Summer.
Shop This How To Cool Down Your Skin Guide
Below are some of our top Korean beauty product recommendations to help keep your skin cool in summer or when it’s irritated:
Check out our growing range of Korean beauty face mists! Our top picks for those with sensitive / red / heated skin are:
Our range of Korean beauty face masks helps with all different kinds of skin concerns. The best ones to lower skin temperature and help you take care of your skin in summer include:
As mentioned in our guide, our most popular cooling eye products are from Laneige and Heimish. Find out more about them below:
Our favourite Korean beauty gel moisturisers to soothe and cool down your skin:
Last but not least, our recommendations for products containing cooling mint extract:
Your skin will be cool as a cucumber all year round with these K beauty solutions!
Do you struggle with redness and heated skin? Have you tried any of these products to cool down your skin? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- K Beauty Tips: 5 Ways To Self Care Posted on 12/02/2020
- The Difference Between Serums, Essences And Ampoule Posted on 17/02/2020
- How Pollution Affects Skin Posted on 03/03/2020
- How To Boost Skin Collagen Naturally Without Fillers Posted on 25/03/2020
- When Should You Start Using Anti-aging Skincare Products? Posted on 16/03/2020
- Dry Skin Or Dehydrated Skin? Understanding The Difference Posted on 25/02/2020
- Korean Beauty Trends 2020 Posted on 08/01/2020
- 10 Tips For Self Isolation With Korean Beauty Posted on 03/04/2020