K Beauty Tips: 5 Ways To Self CarePosted on 12/02/2020
Self care is a concept that we place importance on here at Let’s Face It. We’re often so busy with family life, work, adulting and loving those around us that sometimes we forget to show ourselves some love. Our busyness leads to burn out and increased anxiety, then when we look back, did we even tick off anything on our to-do list? Neglecting self care can affect us spiritually, mentally and physically which isn’t good for our overall wellness, or our skin! Whilst everyone is unique and has their own way of practicing self care, with Valentine’s Day fast approaching, we thought we’d share our favourite 5 Ways To Self Care. Make sure you schedule in some Self Love time this V Day weekend!
Shop This 5 Ways To Self Care Guide
Below are some of our top Korean beauty product recommendations that can help you relax, unwind and self care:
All you need is 10-20 minutes, a face mask, a good book or your favourite TV show and you’ll not only feel great but your skin will look great too! Some of our top pick face masks include:
Sheet masks are a great way to give your skin some extra care from your usual PM routine. Apply after your treatment products (essence / serum / ampoule) then put your feet up and chill for 10-20 minutes. Seal all the nutrients in with your usual moisturiser and feel the difference in your skin all night til morning! Below are some of our faves:
Have heavy, tired eyes that need some revitalising? Try our most popular eye care products! The eye patches need about 10-15 minutes but the other products instantly re-energise your eyes!
We want to know what your favourite ways to self care are! Share them with us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- When Should You Start Using Anti-aging Skincare Products? Posted on 16/03/2020
- Dry Skin Or Dehydrated Skin? Understanding The Difference Posted on 25/02/2020
- How Pollution Affects Skin Posted on 03/03/2020
- The Difference Between Serums, Essences And Ampoule Posted on 17/02/2020
- K Beauty Tips: How To Cool Down Your Skin Posted on 16/01/2020
- 10 Tips For Self Isolation With Korean Beauty Posted on 03/04/2020
- How To Boost Skin Collagen Naturally Without Fillers Posted on 25/03/2020
- Korean Beauty Trends 2020 Posted on 08/01/2020