By Wishtrend Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask - Let's Face It Australia
Free Shipping for orders over $60 click & collect available Rewards System Online & Instore
Lets Face It Korean Skincare Beauty Australia


Earn 15 Reward Points for Product Review
Purchase this Product and Earn 5.95 Reward Points ($0.60)
By Wishtrend Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask

Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask


By Wishtrend Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask contains Green Tea, 11% Vitamin C and 10.5% Vitamin E and leaves your skin feeling revitalised, brightened and tightened. Perfect to use before a night out when you have 15-20 minutes to spare!

Earn 5.95 Reward Points

or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.49 with Afterpay More info

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

By Wishtrend Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask

This sheet mask is the ultimate mask that will enhance your skin in every single way. It contains Green Tea Extract to nourish and soothe your skin, reducing any redness. It also has high concentrations of Vitamin C (11%) and Vitamin E (10.5%) which work well together as Vitamin E helps to prevent Vitamin C from being oxidised before it is fully absorbed in your skin. With 21.5% Natural Vitamins, this mask will brighten pigmentation and acne scarring, improve skin tone and prevent wrinkles from forming.

Key Ingredients

Vitamin C – a natural ingredient that also acts as an antioxidant and gentle exfoliant. It lightens dark spots, dull skin, sun damage and pigmentation, minimises the appearance of pores, reduces acne scarring and enhances suppleness.

Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate) – rich in antioxidants that strengthen and protect the skin against free radicals which cause ageing and sun damage. Also treats wrinkles by accelerating skin cell regeneration, prevents hyper-pigmentation, is very hydrating and soothes inflammations.

Green Tea Extract – contains healing and antibacterial properties that heal blemishes, inflammations, scars and acne.

Free of: Parabens, Benzophenone, Phtalate, Ethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Triethanolamine, Surfactants, Artificial colorants & Artificial perfumes

  1. After cleansing and toning, carefully remove the sheet mask from its packaging.
  2. Unfold and place over entire face, adjust to fit.
  3. Leave for 15-20 minutes.
  4. Pat the remaining essence gently into your skin.

LFI Tip: For optimal results, use 1-2 times a week.

Note: Store in a dark, cool place. Anywhere where it is not exposed to direct sunlight or very high & low temperatures.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin

Wishtrend have created their own high quality Korean skin care products under their label, By Wishtrend. They believe in sharing their products with the world at an affordable price, so that everyone can enjoy beautiful, healthy skin.

Rated 5 out of 5
0 %
Rated 4 out of 5
0 %
Rated 3 out of 5
0 %
Rated 2 out of 5
0 %
Rated 1 out of 5
0 %


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask”
Please wait while the list updates.
Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream 60ml
Midnight Blue Calming Cream
Bought by Angela from Mt Pritchard New South Wales, Australia
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
Bought by Angela from Mt Pritchard New South Wales, Australia
cosrx advanced snail 92 all in one cream
Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream + 1 Item
Bought by Virginia from Mulgrave Victoria, Australia
COSRX Blackhead Remover Mr.RX Kit
Blackhead Remover Mr.RX Kit + 10 Items
Bought by Anh Dao from Arncliffe New South Wales, Australia
Kaprielle 24k Gold Face Mask Kit
24k Gold Luxury Face Mask Kit + 42 Items
Bought by Dana from Vaucluse New South Wales, Australia