KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
This serum uses pure Vitamin C to fade acne scars, reduce pigmentation and brighten overall skin complexion. Antioxidants from the Vitamin C protect your skin from sun damage as well as other signs of ageing. Additionally, this serum enhances skin suppleness and elasticity while effectively minimising the appearance of your pores. Centella Asiatica Extract will calm and heal any active acne. This is an innovative, multi-solution serum that re-energises and rejuvenates your skin. Use Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop with the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask for enhanced brightening and anti-ageing benefits.
Read an in-depth product review of the KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum by beauty blogger, Thy Tran.
Vitamin C – a natural ingredient that also acts as an antioxidant and gentle exfoliant. It lightens dark spots, dull skin, sun damage and pigmentation, minimises the appearance of pores, reduces acne scarring and enhances suppleness.
Centella Asiatica Extract – a plant ingredient that regenerates skin cells, heals and soothes acne and reduces redness.
Klairs created this Vitamin C formula specifically so storing it in the refrigerator is not always necessary. Store this serum in a cool, dry and dark place, preferably left in the box packaging. You may store it in the refrigerator if you want, this will also help prolong the active ingredient, Vitamin C.
Slight discolouration may occur 2-3 months after opening however the Vitamin C will not lose its effectiveness. This serum should be used within 12 months of opening, any use after this timeframe may not be as effective.
Klairs is a vegan friendly, cruelty-free Korean beauty brand.
Free from: ethanol, parabens, silicon, artificial fragrances & colourants.
Shop our KLAIRS range here.
For Normal / Combination / Dry / Oily Skin:
1. After cleansing and toner, use the dropper to apply an appropriate amount of product onto your entire face, or onto targeted troubled areas.
2. Gently massage the serum using your fingers and palms.
3. Wait for approx 20-30 minutes before applying any other product (moisturiser, sleeping mask) onto your skin, or go straight to bed.
For Sensitive Skin:
1. After cleansing and toner, use the dropper to add a few drops of the Vitamin C serum into a cream, lotion or hydrating serum. Mix well.
2. Apply the mixed formula onto your entire face.
3. Wait for approx. 20-30 minutes before applying any other product (moisturiser, sleeping mask) onto your skin, or go straight to bed.
- First time users may experience slight warming sensation when first applying this serum but this is normal and will go away once your skin adapts to it.
- If you have never used Vitamin C before, start slow. Begin by using 2-3 times a week and gradually build up to the desired number of days per week you wish to use the serum. This Vitamin C serum is mild enough to use daily.
- On the days you use Klairs Vitamin C Drop, do not use other Vitamin C, BHA, AHA or Retinol (Vitamin A) products.
Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid(5%), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Orange Oil Brazil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine,SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
Dear, Klairs | “Simple but enough”
Skin care made simple. KLAIRS uses only the most necessary ingredients in their products. There are no colourants, alcohol, parabens or artificial fragrances in any of their products. Specifically designed for those with sensitive skin but suited for all skin types, their products improve skin elasticity and promote healthier, stronger skin.
Let’s Face It is an official KLAIRS distributor in Australia.