COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid
This chemical exfoliator uses Glycolic Acid and natural AHA from Apple Water to eliminate dead skin cells. It is also formulated with Niacinamide to promote skin regeneration as well as brighten dull spots and pigmentation. COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid will unclog pores whilst also improving skin tone and texture.
7% Glycolic Acid (AHA). A natural AHA derived from sugar cane that effectively exfoliates dead skin cells that, if left on your face, lead to uneven skin tone and light pigmentation. It is also water soluble, therefore providing moisture to the skin.
75% Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water. Rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants and natural AHA, apple extract acts as a natural exfoliant and also adds hydration to your skin.
Niacinamide – aka Vitamin B3. This ingredient boosts collagen production, strengthens skin, helps your skin retain moisture for longer and accelerates skin cell turnover, resulting in younger, healthier skin.
More COSRX is available here.
- After cleansing, apply a layer of product on your face by using either a cotton pad (especially for first time users) or your hands.
- Wait for approx. 20-30 minutes before applying any other product (toner, serum, moisturiser) onto your skin.
LFI Tip: This is best used at night and washed off during your morning cleanse. If used in the morning, you must consistently reapply sunscreen SPF50+ throughout the day.
- First time users may experience slight irritation or tingling at first but this will go away once your skin adapts to it.
- If you have never used chemical exfoliators before, start slow. Begin by using once a week and from the second week onwards, build up to 2-3 times a week
- On the days you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use other AHA, BHA, Retinol (Vitamin A), or Vitamin C products
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
Cosrx brings a New Cosmetic Standard to the industry – creating a new standard of high quality, practical and high performing skin care products and providing them at a reasonable price. All Cosrx products contain safe and natural ingredients that minimise the chances of side effects, especially for those with sensitive skin. Cosrx is known to be one of the best Korean beauty brands for treating acne, pigmentation and scarring.