This lightweight sunscreen will effectively protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays without feeling greasy or leaving any white streaks on your face. Aloe Vera helps to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day and its quick absorbing abilities allow for a smoother makeup application.
Aloe Vera 5,500ppm – delivers moisture that is absorbed by skin 4x quicker than water. Most commonly used for soothing irritations, sunburns and inflammations and relieving redness.
- Blend in at the final stage of basic care, and right before base makeup.
- Apply a generous amount on over face 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply throughout the day as needed, especially during prolonged sun exposure.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
4. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Alcohol,Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-100 Stearate, Silica, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta
Cosrx brings a New Cosmetic Standard to the industry – creating a new standard of high quality, practical and high performing skin care products at a reasonable price. Products all contain safe and natural ingredients that minimise the chances of side effects for those sensitive skin.