Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail CreamPosted on 03/05/2019
Snail Mucin. This unique Korean skincare ingredient is becoming more popular and loved by many here in Australia. It’s such a versatile ingredient – it heals acne, repairs scarring, hydrates, rejuvenates skin cells and more! Whilst using snail mucin in skincare is relatively new to the Australian market, many Korean beauty brands have been using this ingredient for a long time, and have star performing snail mucin skincare! Missha is one of those brands. It’s a Korean beauty brand that has not only been around for years, but has also created amazing, effective skincare for years. Recently, Missha have revamped the packaging for their best selling snail mucin line: Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail. To help you gain more insight into one of the products in this line, we approached Beauty & Skincare blogger Serenity Days, to give her honest review of the Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream.
Mylinh’s Skin Type: Combination-Dry.
Mylinh’s Skin Concerns: Pores, Occasional Acne / Hormonal Acne, Acne Scarring & Pigmentation.
Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Review
By SERENITYDAYS | MARCH 27, 2019
…I used this for around 3 weeks and I did enjoy using this. Missha has definitely hit the mark in producing a quality cream that is perfect for layering. It is a cross between a gel and cream, so it’s light enough for people with oily skin, but it doesn’t interfere if you want to layer multiple products. Each morning after use, I noticed my skin feeling quite soft and supple. There was no additional sebum production despite my skin feeling quite hydrated which was great to see…
My skin did appear more radiant and my skin texture did appear smoother which I think largely comes down to the cream’s ability to help promote rejuvenate skin cell production. I think it also helped that I was using a couple other items from Missha, such as their Time Revolution Essence and Ampoule – all known to be effective in hydrating the skin and increase cell renewal…
Shop this product below:
Do you love Snail Mucin skincare too? Let us know which one is your favourite snail product in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019
- Review: COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and other Korean Beauty Favourites Posted on 28/08/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- The Korean Beauty Superfruit Serum That’s Reducing Ageing! Posted on 28/08/2019
- Review: Laneige Real Cover Cushion Concealer Posted on 21/02/2019
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019
- Discover The Perfect Duo From COSRX For Summer And Winter! Posted on 29/07/2019