Review: KLAIRS Soft Airy UV EssencePosted on 13/02/2019
The latest product release from KLAIRS has quickly become a best selling sunscreen! But we know sunscreens can be tricky. No one wants white cast, greasiness or a sunscreen that makes your make up clumpy! So, we’ve asked experienced Sydney skincare & beauty blogger, @biscuitsnmakeup to give her thoughts and feelings for you to gain a better insight on this product. See a snippet of this below. Read the full review on her blog, where you’ll also find more reviews of other Western and Korean beauty products.
Adding a sun protection product is something new I have included in my skincare routine. It has contributed towards achieving healthy skin without the heavy-duty skincare ingredients that I used to apply to correct my skin. And Dear Klairs have just added in their own take on how a sunscreen should be called the Dear Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence. Without spoiling too much, this product promises a lot and it 100% delivers it! By reading its name alone, it gives you a good indication on what the product is all about. This review is going to be all about my experience with the product and giving you guys my thoughts on it as well…
Shop KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence:
Have you tried this sunscreen yet? Let us know your thoughts on it too in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019
- Review: COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and other Korean Beauty Favourites Posted on 28/08/2019
- The Korean Beauty Superfruit Serum That’s Reducing Ageing! Posted on 28/08/2019
- Discover The Perfect Duo From COSRX For Summer And Winter! Posted on 29/07/2019
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019