Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming MaskPosted on 27/05/2019
DR JART+ is a globally popular Korean beauty brand, most notably for its Cicapair and Ceramidin skincare collections. Of the Cicapair line, perhaps the most underrated product would be the Cicapair Calming Mask. There’s not much hype about this sheet mask in comparison to all the rave about the Cicapair Cream and Cicapair Serum. So we asked Sydney skincare & beauty blogger, Oh My Stellar, to give her honest review of Dr Jart Cicapair Calming Mask. Considering her skin type and concern, we thought this mask would help calm her occasional breakouts while reducing excess sebum production. Below is a snippet of Stella’s review. Find out her verdict on this sheet mask by reading her full review (linked below), including her personal experiences and ratings.
Stella’s Skin Type: Combination-Oily.
Stella’s Skin Concerns: Brightening, Oil Control/Balancing, some minor breakouts.
Review: Cicapair Calming Mask (DR JART+)
By OH MY STELLAR | APRIL 14, 2019
…The actual sheet mask, which is a fibre sheet – not the usual cotton type – has a very fine and smooth feel to it. It’s relatively thin but isn’t too stretchy so it’s easy to use. The fit was almost perfect to my face and the adherence was really good too – I had no issue going around and doing my work while I was working it. The mask had a very light refreshing scent but it was barely noticeable.
I used this for approximately 20 minutes and the mask wasn’t fully dry yet, so I feel that it retains moisture really well. In general, you shouldn’t be allowing masks to fully dry out on your skin anyway (as it will draw moisture back out) so I liked that this seems to last a good amount of time – I personally think that this is due to the fibre material of the sheet…
Shop this product below:
What’s your favourite DR JART+ product? Have you tried this Cicapair Calming Mask before? Let us know your thoughts on it in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Achieving A Flawless Base On Combination Skin Posted on 24/01/2019
- Review: KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence Posted on 13/02/2019
- Review: COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid Posted on 06/09/2018
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- Review: Laneige Real Cover Cushion Concealer Posted on 21/02/2019