Review: COSRX Blemish Cover CushionPosted on 13/08/2018
Do you love makeup just as much as you love skincare? Have you become utterly obsessed with Korean cushion foundations? COSRX have recently updated their formula from their previous Clear Fit Blemish Cushions to create the new COSRX Blemish Cover Cushion! Available in 2 shades (#21 – Bright Beige, #23 – Natural Beige). They have also released a darker foundation shade (#27 – Deep Beige), available as a Clear Fit Blemish Cushion. We understand that purchasing makeup online, especially foundation, can be quite difficult. So, we have asked our talented Sydney beauty blogger, Thy (@biscuitsnmakeup) to help out and provide a detailed product review for your reference. See before and after application photos, and close up product details photos of the COSRX Blemish Cover Cushion in shade #23.
See more photos and read entire review here.
Shop this product below:
Do you love cushion foundations? What Korean cushions have you tried and loved? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019
- Review: KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence Posted on 13/02/2019
- Achieving A Flawless Base On Combination Skin Posted on 24/01/2019
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019
- Review: Laneige Real Cover Cushion Concealer Posted on 21/02/2019
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019