Review: COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++Posted on 25/05/2018
Looking for an effective sunscreen that complements your makeup and results in a dewy skin look? The COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ is no doubt one of the most popular Korean sunscreens in the market. It absorbs completely, leaving no white cast, and moisturises your skin with Aloe Vera. Have you have seen this buzzing around on the internet but not sure whether to purchase it or not? Thy (@biscuitsnmakeup) has once again given her honest, in depth review of this Cosrx product. She also provides photos of product application and absorption, as well as tips on how to best use this Korean sunscreen with your makeup!
…As you guys know, I have been using products to help brighten my complexion and to find the best combination of ingredients to help with my dark spots and uneven texture. And I thought it was appropriate to write about a sunscreen that I really enjoy that not only worked for my combination skin but also works underneath my makeup as well.
Continue reading here.
Shop this product below:
What’s your favourite Korean sunscreen? Is it the COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ too? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Buy NEOGEN in Australia Posted on 04/04/2018
- Buy COSRX in Australia Posted on 06/04/2018
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Review Posted on 18/04/2018
- COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid – Before & After Results Posted on 29/04/2018
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask Review Posted on 04/05/2018
- Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid Review Posted on 19/02/2018
- Buy KLAIRS in Australia Posted on 05/04/2018
- Best Korean Skincare For Combination Skin – COSRX, Klairs, Laneige & More Reviews Posted on 22/03/2018