Review: COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++Posted on 25/05/2018
Looking for an effective sunscreen that complements your makeup and results in a dewy skin look? The COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ is no doubt one of the most popular Korean sunscreens in the market. It absorbs completely, leaving no white cast, and moisturises your skin with Aloe Vera. Have you have seen this buzzing around on the internet but not sure whether to purchase it or not? Thy (@biscuitsnmakeup) has once again given her honest, in depth review of this Cosrx product. She also provides photos of product application and absorption, as well as tips on how to best use this Korean sunscreen with your makeup!
…As you guys know, I have been using products to help brighten my complexion and to find the best combination of ingredients to help with my dark spots and uneven texture. And I thought it was appropriate to write about a sunscreen that I really enjoy that not only worked for my combination skin but also works underneath my makeup as well.
Continue reading here.
Shop this product below:
What’s your favourite Korean sunscreen? Is it the COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ too? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- The Korean Beauty Superfruit Serum That’s Reducing Ageing! Posted on 28/08/2019
- Discover The Perfect Duo From COSRX For Summer And Winter! Posted on 29/07/2019
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019
- Review: COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and other Korean Beauty Favourites Posted on 28/08/2019
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019