Review: COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and other Korean Beauty FavouritesPosted on 28/08/2019
Ageing skin is something that we must all face in our lifetime. Incorporating anti-ageing products into your skincare routine from as early as your 20s is a great way to slow down the natural process of ageing – however, it’s never too late to start! If this is currently a concern for you, there are a variety of Korean beauty products that specialise in restoring your skin’s youthfulness as well as preventing premature signs of ageing. Beauty blogger, @beautyandlifestylehunter had specific skin concerns of fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation and also scarring. We curated a selection of anti-ageing and brightening products from our range for her to try out. We’ve included a snippet of her thoughts regarding some of the products below. Her full review is also available and linked below.
Karina’s Skin Type: Combination and Acne Prone.
Karina’s Skin Concerns: Fine lines, Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Scarring.
Review: COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, SKIN & LAB Pink Clay Facial Mask, Heimish All Clean Balm and Benton Snail Bee Essence from LET’S FACE IT!
By The Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter | AUGUST 26, 2019
I am generally very new to K-Beauty, but been super impressed with what I’ve had the chance to try so far…Let’s Face It is an online beauty store bringing the best of Korean skincare into the Australian market. I put the following products to the test;
- Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid*
- Skin & Lab Pink Clay Facial Mask*
- Heimish All Clean Balm (sample)*
- Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence (sample)*
The Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid…On first application it tingles every so slightly, but it is just a sign that it is working. But if you’ve got sensitive skin, it is recommended to start slow and use every few days and then gradually build up usage. My skin is not sensitive so after a few uses, I’ve been able to use daily. And I’m really enjoying it as it is leaving my skin feeling so much smoother. I also feel it has helped reduce congestion and breakouts, and overall simply leave my skin looking more even, glowing and radiant. It is also quite inexpensive, and if you do as I do and dab into the skin with your fingers, a little will go a long way too.
…The Skin & Lab Pink Clay Facial Mask is designed to help cleanse and purify the skin by absorbing impurities and dead skin cells without drying out the skin, leaving it brighter, firmer and glowing. The key ingredient is pink clay containing minerals to nourish the skin and retain moisture while gently exfoliating and removing excess sebum…
Shop these products below:
What are some of your favourite Korean beauty products? Have you tried any of the above brands before? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Discover The Perfect Duo From COSRX For Summer And Winter! Posted on 29/07/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019
- The Korean Beauty Superfruit Serum That’s Reducing Ageing! Posted on 28/08/2019
- Laneige Cream Skin Range Review Posted on 14/02/2020
- Skin&Lab Glacial Clay Facial Mask Review Posted on 05/12/2019
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019