Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid MildPosted on 09/04/2019
The new COSRX AC Collection has created an exciting buzz in the Korean skincare and beauty community. We’ve definitely been loving it – especially the Acne Patches & Blemish Spot Clearing Serum. But we wanted more opinions on it! We approached Sydney skincare & beauty blogger, Oh My Stellar, to give her honest review on one of the products from this line. Taking into consideration her skin type and skin concerns, we carefully selected a product for her. Below is just a snippet of her very thorough review of the COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild. To read more of her thoughts on the product itself, packaging, function & personal experiences, see her full review (linked below). Oh, and Stella also gives detailed Pros, Cons and a rating out of 10 for this product! Check it out now!
Stella’s Skin Type: Combination-Oily.
Stella’s Skin Concerns: Brightening, Oil Control/Balancing, some minor breakouts.
Review: Calming Liquid Mild (COSRX)
By OH MY STELLAR | APRIL 1, 2019
…I have been having issues with break outs in the past few months so have been focusing most of my skincare towards rebalancing my skin and, of course, kicking these annoying pimples right to the curb! To add to my current routine, this is the Calming Liquid Mild, which is from the new AC Collection – a special skincare line that targets sensitive and/or acne-prone skin. This is the toner-type product and I have been using it once or twice daily at the beginning of my skincare routine. This works well to soothe and keep my skin feeling balanced. It hasn’t completely stopped me from breaking out, but did control and calm that one (little) pimple, so I quite like it…
Shop this product below:
Have you tried any products from the new COSRX AC Collection yet? Let us know your thoughts on it in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019
- The Korean Beauty Superfruit Serum That’s Reducing Ageing! Posted on 28/08/2019
- Review: Laneige Real Cover Cushion Concealer Posted on 21/02/2019
- Discover The Perfect Duo From COSRX For Summer And Winter! Posted on 29/07/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019
- Review: COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and other Korean Beauty Favourites Posted on 28/08/2019
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019