Let’s Face It is the latest addition to jump onto the Korean skincare craze that is continuing strong in Australia. I’m especially excited as their prices are highly competitive and stock so many of my favourites! With the recent launch of their website, it is now even more convenient to order hard to find products. If you reside in Sydney, you can even order to click & collect. This offer isn’t available for many stores so if you do happen to live close, why not save on shipping?
Son & Park, Klairs, Neogen & Skinfood ReviewsPosted on 18/01/2018
Neogen Bio Peel Gauze Green Tea, $35.95/30pieces is a gentle chemical and physical exfoliator in one. In the past, I’ve tried both high end and drugstore brands such as Dr. Gross and Nip&Fab. Sitting somewhere in the middle Neogen’s version comes with double sided cotton gauze pads. The green tea scent smells so good and as we all know, scent can be pretty important in skincare. I tend to use 1-2 pieces a week depending on how my skin feels. On first touch, I could feel my skin tingle with the peeling effects of Glycolic Acid. After a couple of weeks, the redness has died down and my skin now feels softer and plumper. Definitely recommend this as a must try!
I was so happy when I discovered Let’s Face It stocks Skinfood!! It has been difficult to find a stockist in Australia so when I received the Skinfood Rice Wash Off Mask, $12.95aud/100g I already knew I’d love it. I’ve used this mask for many years as it’s a very gentle exfoliator great for inflamed and sensitive skin. It has the texture of dense whisked rice and rubs in well to your skin. When you wash it off, it leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and clean. Again, a definite recommendation on this one.
Skinfood Freshmade Watermelon Mask, $8.95aud/90ml is a gel formula mask I hadn’t used before. The first thing that draws your attention is the sweet watermelon scent – it literally smells like the fruit. Personally I love watermelon however some might find the scent a little too much. Whilst the mask does have a cooling effect, I find gel formula masks a little messy to apply. I do like the Let’s Face It Spa Bath Headbands, $8.00aud/ea – both cute & useful!
I’d heard a lot about the cult followed Son & Park Beauty Water, $39.95aud/60ml though I hadn’t had the chance to try it until now. At first, I wasn’t sure whether to use this as my cleanser, toner or exfoliator. Following some research I found you can use this in multiple ways! This cleansing water removes dirt in addition to creating a brighter complexion and hydrating your skin. Containing Billow Bark, Papaya, Lavender, Rose Water and Orange Extracts, this acts as a great prep in my morning routine. My only wish is that it becomes available in a spray bottle!
I’d just finished my current serum so Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum, $32.95aud/80ml came just in the nick of time. I’m not a big fan of the scent as it reminds me of soap but this serum produces results. It is aqueous based, which means it is lighter in texture than your average serum. It absorbed really well into my skin and the results are almost instantaneous. My skin felt so much more smoother and moisturised and all it took was two pumps. For the price, I think this is well worth it’s value.
OTHER FAVOURITES FROM LET’S FACE IT
There are so many other items on the Let’s Face It site that I love and/or would love to try. If you sign up as a Let’s Face It member, you’ll receive 10% off your first purchase!
Here’s my current wish list:
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, $40.95/70ml read my previous post on how much I love this one!
- Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask, $12.95/125g
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Berry, $25.95/20g
- Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off, $14.95/110g
- Etude House Cherry Jelly Lips Path, $4.50aud/ea
- Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask, $34.95/70ml
- Etude House and Innisfree sheet masks, $2.50/ea
xx – N.
- Review: KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence Posted on 13/02/2019
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019
- Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask Review Posted on 09/07/2018
- Review: Laneige Real Cover Cushion Concealer Posted on 21/02/2019
- Review: COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid Posted on 06/09/2018
- Review: COSRX Blemish Cover Cushion Posted on 13/08/2018
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- Achieving A Flawless Base On Combination Skin Posted on 24/01/2019