Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask ReviewPosted on 09/07/2018
Are pores one of your main skin concerns? I know they’re definitely one of mine! Whether you have small or enlarged pores, they are difficult to care for. Clay masks are often used to minimise the appearance of pores but in some instances, can dry out your skin. Lucky for us, Laneige has created a clay mask with a gel-based formula that dries in under 10 minutes, and nourishes your skin rather than dry it out! It’s also been clinically tried and tested to effectively minimise pores. But, what if you want to know more and see more, from a personal experience? Now – read a full, detailed review and see the results for yourself! Thy (@biscuitsnmakeup) gets up close and personal to show you this mask in action.
Continue reading here.
Shop this product below:
Have you tried this mask? What’s your favourite product that has helped you minimise the appearance of your pores? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask Review Posted on 04/05/2018
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Review Posted on 18/04/2018
- Buy NEOGEN in Australia Posted on 04/04/2018
- Review: COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 25/05/2018
- Buy COSRX in Australia Posted on 06/04/2018
- New BANILA CO in Australia Posted on 27/06/2018
- Buy KLAIRS in Australia Posted on 05/04/2018
- COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid – Before & After Results Posted on 29/04/2018