Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask ReviewPosted on 09/07/2018
Are pores one of your main skin concerns? I know they’re definitely one of mine! Whether you have small or enlarged pores, they are difficult to care for. Clay masks are often used to minimise the appearance of pores but in some instances, can dry out your skin. Lucky for us, Laneige has created a clay mask with a gel-based formula that dries in under 10 minutes, and nourishes your skin rather than dry it out! It’s also been clinically tried and tested to effectively minimise pores. But, what if you want to know more and see more, from a personal experience? Now – read a full, detailed review and see the results for yourself! Thy (@biscuitsnmakeup) gets up close and personal to show you this mask in action.
Continue reading here.
Shop this product below:
Have you tried this mask? What’s your favourite product that has helped you minimise the appearance of your pores? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019
- Review: KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence Posted on 13/02/2019
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- Achieving A Flawless Base On Combination Skin Posted on 24/01/2019
- Review: Laneige Real Cover Cushion Concealer Posted on 21/02/2019
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019