Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask ReviewPosted on 09/07/2018
Are pores one of your main skin concerns? I know they’re definitely one of mine! Whether you have small or enlarged pores, they are difficult to care for. Clay masks are often used to minimise the appearance of pores but in some instances, can dry out your skin. Lucky for us, Laneige has created a clay mask with a gel-based formula that dries in under 10 minutes, and nourishes your skin rather than dry it out! It’s also been clinically tried and tested to effectively minimise pores. But, what if you want to know more and see more, from a personal experience? Now – read a full, detailed review and see the results for yourself! Thy (@biscuitsnmakeup) gets up close and personal to show you this mask in action.
Continue reading here.
Shop this product below:
Have you tried this mask? What’s your favourite product that has helped you minimise the appearance of your pores? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid – Before & After Results Posted on 29/04/2018
- Review: COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 25/05/2018
- Review: COSRX Blemish Cover Cushion Posted on 13/08/2018
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask Review Posted on 04/05/2018
- Buy HEIMISH in Australia Posted on 30/08/2018
- Buy BENTON in Australia Posted on 01/08/2018
- Review: COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid Posted on 06/09/2018
- New BANILA CO in Australia Posted on 27/06/2018