Laneige Cream Skin Range ReviewPosted on 14/02/2020
2020 brings a few new Korean beauty trends and one that we previously mentioned is the Cream Skin trend. Laneige are quick to jump on this bandwagon, perhaps even encouraging this trend even more, with their new Cream Skin skincare range. This range comes complete with a Cream Skin Milk Oil Cleanser, Cream Skin Refiner (Toner), Cream Skin Refiner Mist and Cream Skin Quick Skin Pack (Moisturiser). Whether you would purchase the whole range, or just one or two, it’s always useful to know some real opinions about the products prior to purchase. Sydney beauty blogger, @biscuitsnmakeup, is giving you a helping hand with her trustworthy reviews. Find out her thoughts on this range in a snippet below. Read the full review on her blog here.
…Out of all the mists I own and have tried, this is the most hydrating! I guess to put it simply, it is the toner but in a mist form. They both use the Cream Blending Technology behind this range, which combines the qualities of a cream and puts it as a form of a mist. This is the first of its kind! It is incredibly hard to reduce the viscosity and weight of a product without compromising its skincare benefits (otherwise many other skincare brands would have done it sooner).
Shop The Laneige Cream Skin Range Here:
Have you any products from the new Laneige Cream Skin Range? We’d love to know your thoughts too! Share hem with us in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Skin&Lab Glacial Clay Facial Mask Review Posted on 05/12/2019
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- Review: COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and other Korean Beauty Favourites Posted on 28/08/2019
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019
- Discover The Perfect Duo From COSRX For Summer And Winter! Posted on 29/07/2019
- The Korean Beauty Superfruit Serum That’s Reducing Ageing! Posted on 28/08/2019