Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask ReviewPosted on 04/05/2018
The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask has been one of our top sellers since it became available at Let’s Face It. Anthony & I personally love it and use it regularly. I always have smooth, bright skin and even skin tone the next day. Anthony uses this with the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop and it has helped heal his acne scars much faster!
Now, Thy (@biscuitsnmakeup) gives her thorough product review on this multipurpose product. Read all about this amazing anti-ageing, brightening face mask / moisturiser below:
…In combination with the Dear Klairs Vitamin C Serum, it truly does what it claims! My skin has noticeably seen so many better days because of this. The hardest things that my skin had to overcome was my sun spots and small dark pimple scars on my chin. And this powerful mask was what my skin was asking for! It truly had made the process go much faster which is so amazing to see! I feel though, in the first few weeks I didn’t notice much but by the third week, I realised my sun spots were lighter and were practically gone when I applied my usual foundation on…
Continue reading here.
Shop this product below:
Have you tried this product? Let us know what you thought of it in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Discover The Perfect Duo From COSRX For Summer And Winter! Posted on 29/07/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- Review: COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and other Korean Beauty Favourites Posted on 28/08/2019
- The Korean Beauty Superfruit Serum That’s Reducing Ageing! Posted on 28/08/2019
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019