Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop ReviewPosted on 18/04/2018
After 3-4 weeks of continuously using the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, Thy – Sydney Beauty Blogger (Instagram: @biscuitsnmakeup), gives her full product review. Her skin concerns are dark spots and sun damage. If this is something you can resonate with, check out her full review linked below for her results.
For years, I have been struggling with dark spots, sun damage and texture on my skin. And I couldn’t use just any product. It has to be something that is light, gentle and yet extremely effective as my skin is picky and quite high maintenance. The product I have been using for the last 3-4 weeks to help with my textured skin and dark spots is the “Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drops“. And again, ‘Let’s Face It‘ has truly saved the day with my skin, once again. It’s not every day you come across something that checked all the boxes to what you want and it’s all in this little bottle!…
Continue reading and find out her results & impressions here.
Shop Korean Beauty Products for Brightening Skin
Do you have pigmentation, sun damage, dullness and acne scarring that has been bothering you? We have a wide range of Korean skin care products that will help smooth the texture of your skin, brighten your complexion and even out your skin tone.
You can shop by skin concern and filter “Dull/Tired Skin” & “Pigmentation/Scarring” to display our full range of brightening products.
We also have Korean skin care sets for brightening available:
- Review: COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 25/05/2018
- Review: COSRX Blemish Cover Cushion Posted on 13/08/2018
- Review: Laneige Real Cover Cushion Concealer Posted on 21/02/2019
- Review: KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence Posted on 13/02/2019
- Achieving A Flawless Base On Combination Skin Posted on 24/01/2019
- Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask Review Posted on 09/07/2018
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask Review Posted on 04/05/2018
- Review: COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid Posted on 06/09/2018