Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid ReviewPosted on 19/02/2018
One of our friendly, bubbly customers from our Pop Up Store at Westfield Liverpool gives her honest review on one of her favourite products from Let’s Face It. See her original post on her Instagram @vjbubz or read below:
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
Ingredients: salix alba (willow) bark water (50%), butylene glycol, betaine salicylate (4%), naincinamide, 1.2-hexanediol, arginine, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, ethyl hexanediol.
The herb has been known for a millennia for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, fever reducing, antiseptic, and immune boosting properties. Most of these properties are thanks to the β-glucoside: salicin. Willow species only contain a small percentage of salicin, however it is still highly regarded for its transition to salicylic acid after metabolising the compound. The molecule is first broken into two parts; and the glucose and salicylic alcohol are metabolised separately where the alcohol can be metabolised into salicylic acid. Salicin is much milder and non-irritating in comparison to salicylic acid.
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019
- Review: KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence Posted on 13/02/2019
- Achieving A Flawless Base On Combination Skin Posted on 24/01/2019
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019
- Review: Laneige Real Cover Cushion Concealer Posted on 21/02/2019
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019