Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid ReviewPosted on 19/02/2018
One of our friendly, bubbly customers from our Pop Up Store at Westfield Liverpool gives her honest review on one of her favourite products from Let’s Face It. See her original post on her Instagram @vjbubz or read below:
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
Ingredients: salix alba (willow) bark water (50%), butylene glycol, betaine salicylate (4%), naincinamide, 1.2-hexanediol, arginine, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, ethyl hexanediol.
The herb has been known for a millennia for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, fever reducing, antiseptic, and immune boosting properties. Most of these properties are thanks to the β-glucoside: salicin. Willow species only contain a small percentage of salicin, however it is still highly regarded for its transition to salicylic acid after metabolising the compound. The molecule is first broken into two parts; and the glucose and salicylic alcohol are metabolised separately where the alcohol can be metabolised into salicylic acid. Salicin is much milder and non-irritating in comparison to salicylic acid.
- Review: COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid Posted on 06/09/2018
- COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid – Before & After Results Posted on 29/04/2018
- Review: COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 25/05/2018
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Review Posted on 18/04/2018
- Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask Review Posted on 09/07/2018
- Review: COSRX Blemish Cover Cushion Posted on 13/08/2018
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask Review Posted on 04/05/2018
- Best Korean Skincare For Combination Skin – COSRX, Klairs, Laneige & More Reviews Posted on 22/03/2018