Achieving A Flawless Base On Combination SkinPosted on 24/01/2019
Is having a smooth, flawless base one of your skin goals for 2019 but you just don’t know where to start? You’re in luck! Sydney beauty blogger, @biscuitsnmakeup spills her secrets on how she achieves a flawless base!! She also shares her top tips and some product recommendations to help you get started on your journey to softer, smoother, flawless skin. Check out a snippet of it below, and continue reading on to find out her secrets!
This has been a topic that I have long avoided and have been most afraid to write. As I had mentioned in my latest blog post, I had spoken about my overbearing insecurities that incessantly told me my skin isn’t good enough. I always strived to get the best skin that I can and now I can share with my patient biscuits the secrets to it all! Here are my secrets to achieving a flawless base for my combination skin!
When it comes to getting flawless skin, my regime and what I do to my skin may affect your differently. I use a combination of makeup and skincare to achieve a flawless base. This blog is predominantly targeting those have the same or similar skin type as me but there will be some tips and tricks that everyone can take advantage of….
Continue reading here.
Achieve a flawless base with some of our Korean skin care products, as recommended by Biscuits N Makeup:
Do you any of these tips? What helps you achieve a flawless base? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s Face It
- Review: KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence Posted on 13/02/2019
- Review: COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid Posted on 06/09/2018
- Review: COSRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream Posted on 17/05/2019
- Review: Dr Jart+ Cicapair Calming Mask Posted on 27/05/2019
- Review: Moonshot Micro-Setting Fit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ Posted on 01/04/2019
- Review: Laneige Real Cover Cushion Concealer Posted on 21/02/2019
- Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019
- Review: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Posted on 03/05/2019